So we are heaing into the end of September and we have been back fr0om Italy and Thailand about a month now.This year we had a FANTASTIC holiday as more or less had people every week and Dad stayed pretty much the whole time. I had to get on his case alot about not baking in the sun and we avoided marys bar and cakes more than last year and infact I did loose miraculously 3 kilos only to discover last week that I am up the duff again hence at least explains why none of my clothes fit ALREADY!!! I really dont want to pork too much this pregnancy as had hard time getting weight off after Charlize. Some mums snap back after 2 months ( I was never one of the snapper backers..)
Cant get an appointment until 22nd October with Sakamoto the one and only doc that offers epidurals if you want it and delivers all the forgein mums babies. Thinking I may go with a just a Japanese speaking gyno this time at least I can get an appointment.
Cliff is reckoning he is "2 shot Trotta" . Guess thats his job done for the year then!!!
Since getting back it seems that everyone we know is sporting baby number 2 bumps. This time feel totally blase about it all just hope I can cope with madams demands when I am the size of a house.
Caz sent a really nice thank you letter for the stay in Italy. It was really nice having her there with Greg this year I cant belive they drove all the way from England and then she climbed up a mountain in her buffalos when she was so preggers!!! Typical Caz. She FB to say waters broke on friday but still no action and its monday. I know she wanted a home birth so watching for news. Next year should be like a creche in ceccano!!! Thea will have a blast with all those little dollies to take care of. Charlize misses her like crazy they played so lovely together this year and both their swimmimg came on in leaps and bounds. Charlize is NEMO her element being Scorpio is water and she can swim like a fish under and ontop of it with no fear at all it really is amazing.
Another milestone was Cs transition in early July after arriving in Italy into big girl pants. She is toliet trained now although I still put a nappy on her at night time although she does wake up dry. We had only one accident on the plane from Thailand to Tokyo when she had a nap and did a little wee.
She has been sick with ear infections, cold and candida as a result of being so run down so we have had 4 trips to docs this week ( medical bills are killing us).
Cliff had some major disappointment at work this week, promises were not kept, which has kind of overshadowed all the good news but I think after the year left to run on our time here in Japan is done we need to head for a different place more permanently and that if I can help it wont be the US. I really want my children to have a good education and good health care and hence I think Europe is a better bet for us. Dont know how this is all going to work out but cliff is now in apply and get out mode which really its probably about time.
C is back at school but missed this week mostly because of illness. I was thinking to move her up as she is toliet trained and the other kids in her class are not, but I am not wanting to split her from her friends Ellie and Sumire. Will probably move her up in December then.
Got a 2 week trial pass to Tokyo American Club this week so we can enjoy the heated pool until novemeber. Karl also called me and we need to now plan Xmas vacation. I am thinking Disney land as when new born comes we wont be able to do that so easily.
Thailand was great again this year we had the IATA conference for 1 week so had the same 2 bedroom suite on executive floor room 2020 at the Amari it was really relaxing.
Feel pooped so off to bed now. Uploading a selection of pics from Italy and Thailand
2009年9月29日火曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿