2010年3月6日土曜日

No Thailand. A loooong week with the grumpster

Well so much for Thailand this half term week. The flights were oversold on all carriers by at least 35 plus UA cancelled a flight. We could get there but not back so we had to stay home... The bags were packed and everything and C was really disappointed. Cliff had to go he had a confirmed business ticket but even with that he didn't know if he would get offloaded.

C was a nightmare, chesty cold running nose ( this is the norm always) but also teething and low grade fever equaled wake up 5:50 every morning cliff was away... Arrrrrgh. Plus no school and no respite being half term break. We did our best to get out and about but C a bit of a nightmare an the whole week rain rain rain. Cliff called from the 5 star Amari poolside one day his meeting finished after lunch so he got to sit in the sun sipping coconut juice and eating Padthai! I cant begrudge him he has been working like a maniac and next day had meetings till 7 then had to catch red eye home and coz flight was full had to sit in TG in economy on a packed plane and get off and go straight to work. We also had a trauma at music together class. There is one Damian like little Japanese kid whose mission in life is to take out as many of the little ones as he can while his passive mother sits and does nothing!!! Its been going on since last term the aggressive behaviour is unprovoked and made worse coz mum acts as if its not happening!!! Last week he pinched Andrews cheeks so hard he left scab marks on his face and his mum had Eva strapped to her and couldn't get there in time. He usually just pushes and hits but he had done that to c in the morning so she pushed him back which he was none too pleased about but when she went to reach for a drum during free music play he decided he wanted it and bit into her arm so hard he broke the skin and drew blood. Again mother sat there while c was inconsolable and other mums looked on in alarm. I left the class immediately to look for ice and Angi came out and I lost it. Saiud I wouldn't be coming back as this was not a one off. Angi promised to talk to his mum. Some of the class mums joined us in the park afterwards where charlize was still distressed and said they were fed up too as his terrorizing is something they had all been putting up with for term after term. That evening the director of music together wrote to me and said after many complaints and for the safety of the group were asking him to take a leave of absence. I felt bad as it could be C one day doing something naughty BUT the difference is I don't sit and watch when she does she is in deep doodoo if I as much as sniff her doing something spiteful. I thin Some Japanes emums never discipline their kids its another type. Anyway at least we will be safe again!

Cliff got back and we were downstairs at a Hina matsuri doll party at Takakos. It was nice she had made lovely food and the kids played really well they had a bag of Cinderella shoes that they were clomping around the house in!! I foresee trouble ahead although I am not going to be fashionable enough for her when she gets to punk teenager stage and wants my clothes! came back upstairs to find cliff had set yup a dolls house which the ladies at Thai had taken him down the back sois behind TG office to the market and bartered for along with some funky maternity summer dresses for moi, ballet outfits and ballet shoes and the entire repertoire of Disney movies. Aristocrats and Ratatouille seems to be a hit these days good as I could not take another viewing of Jungle book! Ashling and Rachel kindly cooked us dinner the other night while Cliff was away and the girls had great fun doing the bear necessities dance. Charlize insisted on teaching ashling! Some funny things she says recently ( I'm back) when she walks back into a room. They did world culture day at school so she can tell me which country everything she has was purchased in i,e Dada got me this in Thailand, Uncle Karl Karl bought ne garby doll in New York, I got this pen in Japan, my clarks shoes are from England from grandad!!! She is funny but exhausting too I am seriously wondering HOW HOW HOW will I mange two. Please don't let the new one have the same intense personality PLEASE!!!. Ok time for the bath over and out.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿