2010年5月27日木曜日
D Day is here
Its the 27th today but baby Apple Juice as C has endeared her still has not made her debut. Riekos mum came over on wednesday and is camped out in the spare bedroom with enough luggage to last her a year and so much food I can hardly shut the fridge door. Had very bad belly ache but cured the benpi after countless trips to the loo so reckon its probably going to be tomorrow as its a full moon too!!! Whatever, just want this over with now Fed up of waiting. Monster being tantrum like knows the baby is coming and reverted to siting in the babies vibrating chair asking for a dummy!!! Also having fun trying to communicate with Obachan as best she can in Japanese!! She had a good pose in her frilly pink dress the other day ( only frilly and pretty pretty cuts it these days) forget trying to get her into jeans and Tshirts.. She does at least attempt to dress herself though which is some progress at 2 and half. Plus I don't have any potty training nightmares thank god that happened at 16 months record speed I am thankful for. She is talking like an old lady, comes out with some very funny things. Had school report for which she got all top marks for verbal communication which was not a surprise. She is apparently quiet good at logic and reasoning too but we are talking about a 2 year old so as long as she is learning some manners I am happy as she is a bit wild and THE most stubborn child I know Exhausting! Anyway off to check I have everything in the hospital bag. Really hoping for a quick and not too hideous labor. ARRRRRGH
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿