Had a nice few days despite the weird weather from the typhoon. Went to TAC for breakie last day to use the free 2 week membership so was nice to scoff with Louise who brought along now 2 month old Sophie and see Sarah who bought along 2 week old Finn. Rieko tanuki had the day off work so came with us too. Of course she was late as expected but C was happy to have her tease her on the train ride to school. All of us are greedy piggies ordering the continental set plus egg dishes. Did feel mightily sick though the morning sickness or should I say ALL DAY SICKNESS is just as bad as it was with C. Jenny who is 5 months along was feeling sick too but didn't stop her eating through the pain barrier!!! It was a nice catch up. In the afternoon was supposed to go to jyugaoka shopping with Emma as we are NEXT members and we get 30% off right now but C would not wake up from her nap I tried to get her up at 2:30 but she rolled over cried and went back to sleep. I think its the new miffy feather quilt I bought her she loves it!!! Monkey didn't wake up till 4pm so I just called Jenny who walked up the hill with Jamie and came to play for a bit. Charlize was being very very bossy though wouldn't get out of the aeroplane Cliff had made out of a box and kept insisting "Do captain voice mommy now!!!" and kept trying to pinch my nose the bugger to make me sound like the captain!!! This went on for far too long until I lost it and said that the captain was tired and had gone to sleep in his hotel which shut her up for 5 mins. My daughter is the most bossy stubborn child I know bit worrying really have my work cut out..
Saturday today and Cliff took the monster to the park and I did some food shopping. Met up at obika the new mozzarella bar for an expensive but ok lunch. The mozzarella surprisoingly enough comes from Frosinone and Ceccano which is where our summer house is!!! C ate all the mozzarella of course she has expensive taste.. and Rieko joined us late as usual arrived as we were finishing! So Cliff took C back for her nap and I followed a bit later.
This afternoon it was the teacher talent show at school followed by charity bazaar. It was lots of fun Adrian has an AMAZING voice and the teachers went all out to put together some really funny skits. The Nepalese restaurant owners whose boy attends school provided lovely free Nepalese food and Emma, Takako and I helped to flog the cakes on the bake stall along with Takakos amazing flower arrangements that were snapped up quick sharp. Snapped up some chocolate brownies and scones and Michelles banana cake as I have tried her cakes before at her coffee morning they are super scrum. Should keep my cake monsters happy for a few days! but the thought of cake for me makes me wanna up chuck which is a good thing!
Had a massage and C got her face and fingernails painted and ran riot in the gym with Ellie and Sumire with dog ballons chasing each other and going generally nuts. cliff bought me a lovely cashmere black and white scarf and C a funky beanie. We didnt leave until around 6pm it was a fun afternoon. Its a long weekend with Monday a holiday so off to think how we will spend the next few days!
2009年10月10日土曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿