Been a bit slack at keeping this updated this month thanks to the dreaded Swine Flu knocking us off our feet for a week. First C ( remind me that the flu test is a massive stick shoved right up babies nose and not to do that again to the poor munchkin) Then Cliff, but some Tamiflu made him puke violently, and then mommy for 2 days in bed but with sicky husband off for the week to help me thank god and what with Takako downstairs and lovely Emma leaving parcels of chicken noddle and other lovely food on the doorstep, we were very lucky indeed. Nobody wanted Cliff back in the office and the school made me keep Charlize away for almost 2 weeks which was ok as she needed the rest really anyway. It all happened on the eve of Halloween that she started to get sick of all days the special trick and treating day at school where the kids went round the local shops in the wagon collecting pre screened only healthy snack goodie bags! She looked so cute in her Elmo costume sent along with the bumble bee one from Uncle Karl Karl in New York. We also got a ton of toys (Elmo talking doll being the highlight) which she loves and hates at the same time is now trying to get him in a strangle hold after about 20 minutes! She has the Fischer price aeroplane too and is really into role play these days especially the one that involves sitting in a cardboard box with buster cat, kittychan and snoppy ( not elmo he is too big) and then landing in Rome Italy and going to the wendy house which is the hotel where she whips them all up a full English breakfast on grandads cooker before chucking them into the pool which is the giant cushion on the floor! Grandad bought her a lovely wooden cooker for her birthday which she likes to put bad Teddy's in the oven. We got her some lego (not a big hit) and a etch a sketch which is a big hit but she usually commands me to draw whatever anime characters is flavour of the month.
Went to Sakamotos at last and I am now 13 weeks preggers baby due May 27th (so not as far along as I thought and not two which is a bit of a let down as that could have explained my massive 4 kilo pork in the first trimester. The Insurance company darn having to have American insurance, are giving us the run around on what doctors and hospital we can use looks like I might not be able to have sakamoto so might have to seriously consider doing NHS at home. Anyway I am now thinking WHAT WAS I THINKING going for number 2?!!!
Today charklize stayed in school till 1pm for Kokomore as we did the Costco run for the party food and Emma bought loads as did I we only just managed to ram it all in Takakos car. Will have fun doing sausages on sticks etc tomorrow evening but I am just ordering a couple of giant plates of sushi for the adults we have 45 people coming... We had to cancel the party last weekend because school wouldn't let us anywhere near, but now we are good to go and at least its not my house and there is a soft gym for the kids to throw themselves around in. I even managed to get a massive sheet cake all iced with balloons etc to feed 48 for just 2800JPY which is so unbelievable because at Costo as most Japanese bakeries charge 37,000JPY for that size!!! Not sure what it will taste like but it looks ok.
Feeling really really sick still the morning sickness or should I say all day sickness is still going strong. I may capitulate and buy the 17,000JPY for 6 tablet sickness tablets from Sakamoto on monday when I go for the nucal fold test etc.
Oh and Karl my lovely brother has booked us tickets to NYC for Xmas and New Year and is taking us skiing in Vermont for xmas and putting C into ski school. Shame I wont be able to ski... But maybe some books and the hot tub and snow shoeing will suffice.
Been thinking of mum every day this week. cant belive its 2 years. Still does not seem real or fair for that matter. She would so love to be at charlizes birthday this weekend.
Anyway its 9pm and my bed is beckoning..
2009年11月12日木曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿