2010年1月29日金曜日
Hakuba Ski weekend
What a fab ski weekend in Hakuba. Ended up with 5 families and 6 toddlers which was actually a good strategy as the kids all know each other and went into daycare play in snow care no probs. We stayed in the double black ski lodge a wooden lodge in teh woods of wadano bit more upscake than usual and run by Australians mainly for overseas visitors. The chef was great the food was totally western but really oshii and the beds big and comfy. Made a made dash to Jimbocho with Alison to find snowboots for C and Emily. Got bargain 998 Yen ones so was well pleased as teh whole weekend added up to more than the 2 weeks in NYC!!! Cliff had kamiki fare filing season to contend with so lucky the hotel had wifi so he only skied the whole day saturday. I did half day saturday which was good going I thought with my 6 month fat belly but the slopes were empty and it dumped on friday night so powder all around. It was bright and sunny too so we got really lucky. Sunday I had the best morning and it all clicked better but my fitness unfortiunately just wasnt up to scratch I had to stop several times instead of charging down as usual.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿