2010年2月11日木曜日

Pot Noodle Doodle Tastic!

February has been an interesting month. Lucky its bright blue skies even when it is cold outside.

Had a busy weekend it was Mary and Taikis 2nd birthday. Mary did a really nice chilled party at her house with some lovely food and a shinkansen cake. She is about to give birth next week. On the sunday Cliff took Charlize to gymnastics and I had a little job lined up with some friends Steph, Alison, Helen and Nick for a pot noodle advert! They want to shoot a variety of foreigners eating pot noodles with funny faces! for a big advert in the national newspapers. The studio was a house in Shibuya and they shot us in different rooms of It I got the living room!Got 150 quid for about 15 minutes work and it was fun. Rieko came along and took pics of us all then we had a nice lunch with Steph and Helen. In the afternoon cliff had his cooking class made some lovely fish rice etc and brought some back for us to scoff. It takes a long time to prepare though he is always gone for 4 hours! Japanese food is way too labour intensive for my liking. I want to eat it not make it! Ionah invited me swimming with her on thursday she is really changing her life I am really pleased she is doing it. We went to her posh gym in Roppongi Hills it was very posh we had breakfast there for an hour before we did a swim. They had all teh flash spa products etc. Looks as though I will make the swimmingclass a regular slot. My belly is massive its 6 months plus now but the cycle to school and back is keeping me fit plus the flipping hill we live on! Charlize starts ballet class next Wednesday in Meguro and I am still on the look out for Japanese school for her she speaks and understands ok but needs to go to school now. Homestay mum and cousin Yuka her mum and Arichan one of 3 of Okasans boys, and daughter all came down at the weekend so 7 for dinner it was lovely but feel knackered after cooking cleaning and shopping. We had a lovely time and I made chicken Korma which was mild so they liked it phew! Cliff brought back Teriyaki chicken from his cokking class so we had that as the vorspiesen! Homestay mum bought her a lovely Japanese book called " My one piece dress". Her Japanese is coming on well I read to her everynight in both Japanese and English and she comprehends and uses alot.
Cliff has a conference in Thailand the end of Feb and we will tag along. I cant wait to check into the Amari again and sip coconut juice around the pool with C. They have promised us room 2020 the corner one again yippee!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿