2009年6月21日日曜日

I love you, you love me

So C has been under the weather with another cold courtesy of preschool I am sure. She was really poorly today as she kept asking for cuddles "cuddle cuddle" and even fell asleep in the buggy at 5pm on our way back from midtown with Rieko. Her singing is great though adn she particularly likes to dance randomly in the street and break into the Barney song, I love you, you love me. She knows when she is being cute mind!!!

Cliff was being a bit annoying today as yesterday night I went out with Rieko for 1 drink ( first in over 1 month) but think he felt a bit left out. Didn't stay long as it was Rugby playing at the Hobgoblin, just pooped into Donkey and bought some fabric softner at 11:30pm and then was home by 12 midnight but anyway. C made him a lovely Fathers Day card at school and I gave him from C and I a lovely blue polo top from Next that I bought with Emma in the 45% off sale. He was happy but was being a right moaner all day even Rieko told him he was being unreasonable and to zip it!!!! Anyway Rieko kindly cooked 1000 gyoza for dinner tonight with miso and tonkatsu and ebisu biru so happy stomach equals happy husband for time being at least!!

The weather has been terrible though. Cliffs mum and aunt/uncle somehow missed the rain but today it bucketed down and was 29 degrees with horrible humidity. I am hoping C is feeling better tommorw though or else may have to do trip to docs.

We went to Maxs mums massive house on Friday as she got all the caterpillar ttogether. It was nice to meet them. Yukis mum was really sweet but they are all seriously loaded, Yukis family own a mineral water company!!! Would have to in order to afford the school fees that are frankly stupid!!! They have now asked me to take up the position of leadership for Caterpillar mummies ( why me????) I am the most unreliable one there is, so think I am going to pass this duty onto super organised Emma.

C really is setting into school life well now she is smiling more in the pictures and has struck up a nice friendship with Sophia the older caterpillar who can talk and Hadar tells me they have really been having nice chats!!!

Charlize has become a bit too addicted to DVDs lately though and drives me crazy for either Barney or Elmo. I bought her the Elmo DVD where Elmo looses his blankie and she really relates of course because she still has her much needed BLANKIE BOO!!! I said I would never use TV as a baby sitter but I think I am guily as charges on the odd occasion that we are not outside.

Saturday we ventured over to Tokyo Dome and the amusement park. Not well layed out and not much for toddlers except carousel and teacups, but they do have the fantastic Toy Kingdom with every toy under the sun, She was in heaven. They have a girls corner with a shop with all teh plastc foods and play hoovers houses etc so they go nuts. They also have just wooden toy section another room just for boys with all train sets etc. We also found a really cool Swedish cafe called moomin ( with the white moomin as the mascot, great set lunch and very kid friendly) highly recommend. They do 300JPY bread nomihodai and its all really oiiishi just cooked kind.

Sunday I did dermatologist after goofing around on the grass outside Roppongi Hills with C and Cliff rolling down the hill which she could have done for hours if we let her and Cliff has the energy! We ended up having dinner at the cafe but C ate nothing as she was not feeling well. I legged it to hifuka who looked at all my dodgy moles and some are over 6 mm and may need to come out but nothing looking cancerous so relived.

Sent in my application form Japanes and English for the city hall position and will find out next week I think. Its 8000yen an hour with free babysitting so hoping I can get it!!!! Lets see.

Need to go and book Dads flight to Italy this evening. After his stroke he really seems to have beenmaking lifestyle changes. I bought him a 1 year gynm pass and they made him a program and he has been going 3 times a week, walking everywhere and eating better.

Also great news my cousin George had a baby boy ( all boys from my cousins!) Freddie Stanley Harper. Cool name. Both doing well and looking forward to the pics.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿