2009年6月7日日曜日

Piggy or Man Flu?

So Cliff just got back from 1 week away in Chicago but he is dying in the spare room with flu. Apparently the heat seekers came aboard the plane at Narita but only for economy and business but the lucky bugger was in First and of course FIRST CLASS PASENGERS ARE IMMUNE TO SICKNESS!!! so they just had a token nurse walk thru the cabin!!! I am hoping its just the nasty throat lurgie C had last week and not anything of the piggy kind. Will see how he is in morning and may send him for a test.

Its been a long old week with C being sick and out of sorts and now I have husband to add to the wounded sparrow list and his mum, aunt and uncle arrive on wednesday so need to get organised.

Hoping to go to Jiyogaoka in the morning with Emma to get more mileage out of her 3 day only 45% off NEXT voucher for elite members. Did manage to bag some nice second hand stuff at the church sale next the house on Saturday with C strapped to me in a baby Bjorn complaining heavily until I gave her some smelly dog keyring that they were selling for 10yen to play with!!! She wont let me wash it though. They were queuing around the block but I actually had the foresight to ask where the kids stuff was as soon as we went in and it was upstairs so by the time the old grandmas and Phillipinos had worked it out, I had bagged all the good stuff ( there wasn't that much this time mind you).

Wenji and Jenny made a surprise appearance along with Rieko so we had a good catch up ( Wenjie doing outpouring over shipping Jenny off to fathers in US) with R and I trying to offer help/advice. The good thing is Kazue san and Miwa still have not found a place to move into and they are getting kicked out of Initial house but Wenjie needs someone for the summer period to take care of Jenny while she works so they will move in with Wenji into Sun Palace, its 4 bedrooms so should be good situation for them all. Phew that is one less thing to worry about. Rieko, C and I went to mid town park and then hit the kids cafe for dinner in Roppongi Hills as they had a lovely washoku set dinner for 1400JPY which was yum and C had a really nice sunflower presentation kids plate which she scoffed while playimg peakaboo with a little boy who looked alot like Yuki her mate at school.

Speaking of school it was flower week this week and lucky it ws closed on thursday for teacher training as C was still sick. Friday though she had a good day and is still in loive with little Yuki as you can see from the pics!

Spoke to Melanie at lunchtime. She had Emerson yesterday apparently 2 pushes and she was out! She is doing good and looking forward to catching up and meeting the little princess soon.

Cliff has really scored big with C bringing her 3 new Barney videos. I think I want to kill myself now. I have already hidden them as she knows how to work the DVD player and will be grunting for her Barney fix in the morning.

Rieko and her mum and Dad also arrived the same time as Cliff got back around 5ish tonight, just popped by to see C who almost wet herself with excitement to see so many loved ones all at once. Rieko offloaded another ton of Japanese shoki on us, running out of cupboard space now.

There is an Instyle mag waiting for me in the bedroom so I am off for a hot date with my mag.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿