2009年5月13日水曜日

1 Sleep till School

So I just got off the phone with Emma who tells me she has a ginormous "PACK" that she is diligently working thru so that Ellie can start at K space pre-school, same as Charlize, tomorrow for 2 days a week 3 hours a day thursday and fridays. Not sure if I should be jumping for joy at the prospect or loosing sleep tonight with the sheer angst of it all. I started to get nervous when Emma explained there are 27 pages that need filling out and a medical and phone tree thing. I also have to put labels in all C's clothes, have 2 bags one she leaves there one that goes in and out everyday with her and supply inside shoes. Well its 10pm not sure where I am going to find sew in labels now and I know that me and sewing are not a good combination so I am going to have a shifty thru the kitchen cupboard for a marker pen. I wonder if I have to label the nappies too? Inside shoes we shall just wash the dirt off her deck shoes and those will suffice. Why didn't her lovely but admin useless teacher the amazing bongo drumming "beautiful mummy" lived most of my life on a kibbutz, Hadar, not give me the pack or the list? Guess he didn't want to frighten us?

I feel as though its my first day back at school and I haven't done my homework. Also as it starts at 8:45am so I am will have to play court jester and pull out all singing all dancing Judy Garland style antics to get Charlize dressed and out the door in less than an hour as we both don't like to roll out of bed till 7:30am. As Cliff well knows, mommy does NOT do mornings! He always sends C in around 7:45 though bringing a plastic beaker of water which (cunning tactic) if I don't move quick enough ends up on my head.

My other 2 slight nagging concerns are:

1. Charlize has a Linus blanket which she insists goes everywhere. She screams 'BANKIE BANKIE" and actually sat on her baby stool infront of the washing machine for 35 mins yesterday while it went round and round having a hissy fit that I had dared to wash it. She even wants it on the high chair to slop up mush when she is eating. I wonder how we might do without it tomorrow, I don't think its going to be possible.

2. Charlizes new word for the week is " boobies" particular "mommies boobies" although she did point out Alison's boobies in the Park today. Once Alison realised what she was saying she was slightly amused but I just know she is going to point out her other lovely Japanese teacher Fuyuko sans "boobies" when I hand her over to her tomorrow. I know she is fixated currently as when I went in to get her up from her nap today, the first thing she did as soon as she opened her eyes was stand up, pat my chest, and yell "boobies mommy boobies". Maybe its comes from watching other kids breastfeeding? I just don't know. Oh well I guess we will just have to go with the flow.

I did tell the school that she wont lay down for nappy changing ( its like pining down a rampaging buffalo) so good luck with that. She does say now when she has done a "wee wee" and"poo poo" and likes to sit on the loo and generally press the washlet buttons and flood the toilet and waste whole loo rolls, but I guess its all good training.

We did Azabu Juban park this morning with Alison and Emily and saw Silvia and Diego there too. This afternoon was music together and Charlize was on top form, she liked the dancing bear song as she got to twirl around until she fell over, and then we did Appi jidokan straight after. When we got in she played with Cecelia who she now calls "CeCe" who then left her hyped beyond belief just before bedtime. Oh I guess the other thing to note about today is that she has finally learnt the other 3 names of the teletubbies so instead of them all being called her Favourite "LA LA" she now recognises them as individuals. She does not seem to be so keen on Dippsy the green one though. I am really hoping we can move onto a different fav program soon as I dont think I can take too much more "naughty NuNu" and "Tubby Toast" first thing in the morning. Cliff already in bed tired puffy and sneezy as we are "killing him slowly" with the cat..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿