2009年5月23日土曜日

Sun and Moon Yoga Studio

Friday morning Cliff had early conference call so I had to use all my powers of persuasion to get madam into clothes and out the door in time for school. She loves the old front door admin guy Yamazaki san so if I tell her we are going to see him she bucks up and complies. I am surprised she likes him so much as he is always wearing a mask and looks kinda scary!!! He is very sweet to her though.

Dropped C this time with Fuyuko as Hadar was late, she did wail a bit on hand over but stopped as soon as I was out of sight and was fine. They had a play with Nendo day, so lots to keep busy with.

Emma had some admin stuff to do and I wanted to get back to the sun and moon yoga studio and my fav teacher Emi so we grabbed a quick coffee in Book Off and went our separate ways. I hadn't sen Em for a about a month we were both really happy to see each other. The class was packed and as it ran from 10:30 to 12 Em did a quick cool down routine for me so I could be out by 11:40 enough time to be back to pick C up at 11:45! C was in good spirits but tired, dead tired, and feel asleep on the bike just before hitting home. I dumped her into bed again snoring.

The afternoon we did some shopping with C on her trike and then hit the jidokan where we bumped into Silvia and Diego, Emi and Naomi and Isabella with her nanny who had been there since 10am in the morning because of Janica working. I offered next time for them to just pop up to us for a lunch time nap and hang out as Isabella had not had even 5 minutes sleep all day and was exhausted.

Cliff came home mega busy with work, so after pizza for dinner I went to bed by 9:30pm with a book which I finished in a record 1 and a quarter hours. Dont know what time Cliff came to bed but he was up at 6 this morning working again.

C and Cliff played in the paddling pool this saturday a.m, C with only her shoes on and going blue with cold from the cold water and pink from sunstroke but refusing to get out or wear hat/swimmers. That was until she did a giant poo in the pool and decided it was "dirty mummy dirty"!!!! We took the trike and had breakfast at our local/regular coffee place in Juban which Cliff swears is the best iced coffee ever as they serve it in a cold copper jug? We hit the Juban park and met up with Emi and Naomi there via the toy shop where we picked up an anpanman ball set which she loved kicking around in the dirt. She was covered in dirt and I had to stop her licking the filthy grate where the water tap was. We shopped in Peacock with C walking around the isles with her kitty shopping bag poking everything.. and then bought some big deep pink peonies at the flower shop. The lady there loves C and gace her a stem of roses that she had stripped the thorns off C was delighted she loves to smell flowers. She is down now and so is Cliff. This afternoon expect we will see Rieko or maybe I will send the pair of them out to the duck pond to check out the tortles and I know they will sneak a secret ice cream in and taunt me about it when they come home. I can then kill Cliff later with Amercian Idol!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿