2009年5月26日火曜日

Temper Tantrums

C seems to have developed verbal diarrhea over night. Her vocab is accelerating and this evening she was huffing and puffing telling us that the toy piano she was carrying was "very evi" that's " very heavy". I tried to pass tofu off as cheese ( because she only eats things that have cheese on them these days) but she said "no tofu mummy". There is no more fooling her and I have to be careful what I say as she understands absolutely everything.

Today must have been in the high 30s it was boiling so much so we took refuge in Appi the jidokan where we met 2 really lovely mums Yuki with her daughter Laina and Mary and Taiki just moved here from Canada. They were surprisingly easy to chat to so we swapped contact details and will get together next week. The ladies there asked after my "sister" Emma but I told them she had gone to Hakone for the day.

This afternoon we headed to skip kids cafe again and met up with Natalie and Kai, Lize and the girls, Rachel and Ashling, Christine and Aaron. Charlize was not interested in the play area she just wanted to eat "snack mommy" and run between the tables or sit on my lap eating everything she could get her little hands on.. She was dead when we left so the ride home on the train was good. I also picked up yakitori (20 sticks) to feed my bottomless pit hubbie and spare myself having to cook yippeee. Bought 3 pairs of character sock ones with bunnies on for Charlize so I can use them as a bribe to get her clothes on in the mornings! The shopping street there in Musashikoyama is the longest covered one in Japan I think it looked interesting but not enough time to browse. Charlize polished off a whole box of cherries on the way home hence she has been pooping like a horse. We skyped with Emma and Ellie and was good to see that Ellie was feeling better.

Emma and I have our birtday perrty much around the same time so we are getting Cliff and Stuart to baby sit on friday night and will go the K space charity dinner at Tableaux in Daikanyama. I am really looking forward to a nice night out. May even dress up a bit ( if I can find something that fits me!!!!)

Cliff is working working working and I am about to dig out the injection booklet tommorow is jabs and polio auchy!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿