Today I am in Japanese speak kutabireta (knackered) so this is going to be short. C did day 2 at K space with parents invited in to special "sunflower circle time". It was madness at 9am with 40 hyper kids and their frazzled parents in one gym waving sunflower face cutouts that they made yesterday and singing about how they need sun and rain to grow. Once it was all done we ran up to the roof where they all the toddlers went a bit mad until Fyuko and Hadar brought the onigiris, drinks, sunscreen, hats, nappies and outdoor shoes up and restored order. Once the food arrived, us mums all tried to sneak out but ha! FAT CHANCE of that with Charlize suddenly doing a limpet special! Finally got away and Emma and I and Aikos mum ( whose name I dont know!!!) but she is from Madagascar and hubby works at the embassy) went for the 598JPY special full on breakfast at Jonathans family restaurant ( whoopie!) and then did another supermarket sweep of the second hand book shop which Emma is now addicted to. I even picked up a March RED mag for 200JPY good for the train to Atami tomorrow providing misses is asleep!
She was a dead body in the bike again on way home and I was dead tired too but the construction outside our place was so loud couldn't get any nap in ( me that is!) . Met Naomi and Emi after lunch for a Akachanhonpo run. Charlize was fussy and insisted on walking around the megastore with as many toy kitties as she could hold on to and would not give up the pack of kitty socks she found for love nor money. I gave in and bought them. I tell you these terrible twos looming are starting to cost me money. Rather than a scene I am finding myself just doing whatever it takes to appease her. I did pick up a rather funky Hello Kitty Back pack for school which she insisted on wearing all evening naked with just pink frong shoes on around the house and LALA and teddy squashed into it. She looked very funny I took some pics. I am worried she is getting a bit spoiled I need to be a bit firmer as cliff lets her get away with murder!
2009年5月15日金曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿