Given that communication with hubby between living room and dinning room happens via PC, I decided time was nigh for a more tangible excuse than Facebook to be eating up precious "us" time. Thanks Jolie for making such a fantastic blog that I now feel pressure to have a bash. This is all in Japanese mind (not clever enough to find the English button..) so I am sure I am going to have no idea what I am doing and first attempt is a bit of a car crash. Anyway its May its hot outside, we just moved from our beloved "Melrose Place" so called owing to drama on a seemingly hourly basis, over to what Cliff calls the "Stinky Pongi" side of azabu juban. So far so good though. Only one disapproving Japanese neighbour below us -Don't think she liked our umeshu fueled BBQ, kids pool on balcony, weekend.. plus confess to not being so meticulous with the old garbage separation and the 3 hummer like prams parked outside the door with assortment of random hello Kitty's and turtles cant help much.
Anyway Charlize is now 1 year and 6 months or exactly 18 months going on 58. Today it was temper tantrums and "hericupters" that go "batabatabatabata" ( that's helicopters flying over the balcony by the way). Tomorrow I have to fulfil my husbands birthday wish ( I cooked him a meal) well ok I bought sashimi from peacock store and put it on a fancy plate, but no present. To test my love he has asked specifically for "a special clothes rod" to dry our clothes in the fresh air outside and do something for the environment". Hum not sure how I am going to navigate Donkey (endearing name for the 24hr discount store in Roppongi), with a toddler, and then strap long polls on back of bike. Yes its electric, the bike that is, but streets are very narrow and bike riding not fab.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿